SCORING RUBRIC (5 points each)
1. The proposed project supports a well-defined need and has a high likelihood of successfully addressing the identified need.
2. The proposed program and intended goals are clearly stated and realistic.
3. The proposal identifies how the program supports institutional goals and enhances student success.
4. The proposed timeline is clearly stated and appropriate.
5. The method to measure and evaluate program outcomes is defined and appropriate.
6. An itemized budget is included. The budget is comprehensive; the costs and the funding requested are clearly stated and reasonable.
7. Overall reaction to this proposal.
TOTAL POINTS 35