The Alumni Achievement Award honors an outstanding baccalaureate graduate who exhibits leadership, good scholastic standing and involvement in the community. This award has been awarded each year since 2010.
2018 Alumni Achievement Award Recipient: Amanda Hunt
Applicants must have:
- Graduate from SPC in July or December of 2018, or May of 2019
Minimum GPA of 3.50
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Been involved in college activities
- Participated in community service
- Must have attended SPC for all 4 years of their college career. Transfer students are not eligible.
An application is complete and eligible for review when you have submitted the following documents:
- A completed online application (click the “Apply Now” button below to access the application)
- At least one, but not more than three, typed letters of recommendation
- An official, sealed copy of your SPC transcript. To order your transcript, please visit: https://go.spcollege.edu/transcript. For faster delivery, request that the transcript be mailed to our address listed below. It can take a week or more to receive the transcript, please order it early.
SPC Alumni Association
c/o St. Petersburg College Foundation
PO Box 13489
St. Petersburg, FL 33733-3489
To apply for an Alumni Achievement Award, please click the “apply now” button below. Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year will be accepted starting January 2019. The deadline to apply is To Be Announced.
Alumni Achievement Award Recipients
|2010 – 2018
2010 – Julie Barnes
2011 – Linaea Floden
2013 – Elizabeth Van Scoyoc
2014 – Eunmi Ko
2015 – James Lenas
2016 – Amy Bhatt
2017 – Alexis Gagliardotto
2018 – Amanda Hunt