Last year we awarded more than $2 million in student scholarships! With hundreds of scholarships available, you could be eligible to receive funding for tuition, books and supplies.
Student dreams become reality thanks to private gifts from generous individuals, community groups and businesses. Not all Foundation Scholarships are based on financial need. Students are also awarded scholarships for academic achievement in specific areas of study, community involvement and a variety of other factors. It’s easy to find out if you qualify for any of the scholarships we offer. Just complete the Foundation Scholarship Application and you will automatically be matched with any scholarships that you are eligible to apply for!
You can apply for St. Petersburg College Foundation Scholarships at any time throughout the year. Awards are applied to specific semesters depending on when you apply:
- Fall 2021: Applications will be accepted April 5, 2021 to May 19, 2021. All materials, including application and letter of recommendation, must be submitted by May 19, 2021 to be eligible for Fall 2021 consideration.
- Spring 2021: Application is closed.
- Scholarship applicants are notified via SPC email regarding the outcome of their application in January.
- Summer 2021: Application is closed.
- Scholarship applicants are notified via SPC email regarding the outcome of their application in May.
- Study Abroad Application Deadline: Applications for the 2020-2021 Study Abroad Scholarships are no longer being accepted. 2021- 2022 application dates and deadlines are TBD.
How to Apply
You will need an SPC student email address to complete Foundation Scholarship Application.
A completed application packet includes the online scholarship application, answers to the essay questions and one letter of recommendation (submitted online by 5:00PM on the day of the deadline). The FAFSA is optional but highly recommended.
Foundation scholarship committees determine eligibility and award amounts. Applicants will be notified by mail as to whether or not they were selected to receive a Foundation scholarship.