How to Apply
Each year during the fall term, notices are sent via email and the Blue & White announcing the opening of the grant application period. Please review carefully and follow the instructions provided in the Titan Achievement Grant Guidelines below. Following the close of the application period, the Foundation will convene the Titan Achievement Grant Selection Committee, which is comprised of college and community representatives. The Committee will review each proposal and the funding requested. Every applicant will be notified as to the outcome of their grant request.
The application period for the 2020-21 Titan Achievement Grant is now open. Please review the Titan Achievement Grant Guidelines below for details on how to apply and application deadline.
Thank you to our community partners: Wells Fargo Bank, Fifth Third Bank, Raymond James Financial, Inc., Bank of Tampa, Mr. Doug Gates and SPC employees who give through Employee Giving
2019-20 Titan Achievement Grant Recipients
- Bryan Bennett & Stephen Andrasik, Meteorology & Climate Change Tools
- Patrick Booth, Keys to Manhood II
- Scott Cooper, High School/College Student Summer Musical
- Meg Delgato, Using Girl Power to Promote Partnership & Science Take-Out, TAKE TWO: A Second Helping of Laboratory Kit Lending
- Michael Jean-Felix, Ecosystem for Primary and Secondary Students: A Bridge to College
- Laura Malave, TitanSec- Cybersecurity Escape Room
- Katie Marceron , Mobile Hotspot Lending Program
- Julia Meyer & Carol Downing, Bridging the Funding Gap for SLIP Students: NIC Knowledge Certification
- Teresa Restom-Gaskill, Increasing Active Learning in Biology Classes
- Shannon Ulrich, Breaking Bad Microbes: Biofilms to Brewing